Our Next Auction
Auction: Saturday, March 30, 2024
Location: Online & In Person
Auction Dates & Information
Two Alpha Auctions offers six Firearm/Sportsman auctions each year. Our list of upcoming auction dates are found below. As catalogs become available, they will be posted here.
Our auctions are live and held at the Branch County Fairgrounds, located at 262 South Sprague Street, Coldwater, M 49036. We also feature online bidding through Proxibid for each auction, click the button above to view our catalog. Bidders can sign up at www.proxibid.com. All auctions also feature absentee bidding as soon as the catalog is posted. Absentee bidders can call the office to place their absentee bids.
- Buyers pay a 10% premium for each item.
- A 4% convenience fee is added to all credit card purchases.
- A 6% Michigan sales tax is charged to all buyers purchasing items at the auction unless you are exempt from paying sales tax and provide us with that information. Purchases mailed out-of-state are sales tax exempt.
- ALL ITEMS are SOLD IN THEIR “AS-IS—WHERE-IS” CONDITION. We offer many pictures of each firearm in our on-line catalog and an opportunity for inspection the day before each auction. If you have questions about a particular firearm, please call us as we are happy to help you.
- All RELOADED AMMO IS SOLD “AS-IS” WITH AN EXTREME EMPHASIS ON BUYER BEWARE.
- All in-person purchasers are required to fill out a Form 4473 unless you only purchase an antique or a muzzleloader.
- NICS background checks will be completed for all buyers—even if you have a valid Michigan Concealed Pistol License (CPL)—unless you only purchase an antique or muzzleloader, or if you have a Federal Firearms License, or if you have a Curio and Relics License and purchase a gun that is at least 50 years old.
- Trigger locks will be provided for all firearms.
- Out-of-state buyers will be able to purchase and leave with any long gun(s) purchased, provided that they pass a NICS background check. Handguns purchased by out-of-state buyers are required to be shipped to a Federal Firearms License holder in the buyer’s state unless you possess a Federal Firearms License and you provide us a copy of that license the day of the auction.
- Online purchases are required to be shipped to a Federal Firearms License holder in the buyer’s state. Michigan residents that purchase items online can either pick their purchases up at our Marshall location or have items their shipped to a Federal Firearms License holder in their state.