Conditions of Sale
The property in today’s sale will be offered by Auctioneer as an agent for the seller, governed by the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Prior to removal of purchases, payment must be made in cash or by other means as announced by the Auctioneer before the sale. Buyer shall pay any and all applicable taxes unless exempted by law. Buyer acknowledges that Seller has provided him with opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer has or has not so inspected the item(s) in his sole discretion.
2. A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made himself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
3. Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the Auctioneer nor Seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property, and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
4. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS.” It is bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, etc. The Seller reserves the rights to reject any and all bids it deems necessary.
5. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of dispute between two bidders, the Auctioneer may reopen the bidding between two highest bidders only, until the property is sold.
6. When the Auctioneer says “SOLD”, title of the property shall pass to the highest bidder, who assumes full risk and responsibility. All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at his own risk and expense within the time period announced by the Auctioneer.
7. Auctioneer or Seller reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale. Auctioneer may reject nominal or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the sale.
8. Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on sale premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder and shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
9. If the forgoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are no complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right ot hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at his option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with the purchase being liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs incurred, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining all liquidated damages on all payments made by the purchaser, Auctioneer commission and all other incidental damages will be charged.
10. Auctioneer acts solely as an agent and is not a party to any contract for the sale of any item sold at this auction.
11. Thank you for your attendance and patronage. We hope you enjoy today’s sale! Should you need your auctioneer services, please give us a call. We appreciate your referrals. Thanks!